version 1.1

Lorenzo Becchi
would it be possible to release during this week?

I have no other patch to submit.
I'm just working at foss4g presentation.
hope to do most of it today.

ciao
Lorenzo

Re: version 1.1

Lorenzo Becchi
you can do a circle in a shp and write "hello world" as a vector.
:-)
that's a lightweight.
that's the shape, maybe, could make sense to include in ka-map package.

what do you think?

Samuel Hiatt wrote:

> Do you have a specific (lightweight) dataset that you will use for the
> presentation/workshop?  Maybe that would be a good one to bundle with
> version 1.1?
>

> On 9/17/07, * Lorenzo Becchi* <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     would it be possible to release during this week?
>
>     I have no other patch to submit.
>     I'm just working at foss4g presentation.
>     hope to do most of it today.
>
>     ciao
>     Lorenzo

Re: version 1.1

Paul Spencer-5
Sure ... sounds good but I don't have any time to work on this right
now :(  If you can roll a package, I can update the web site.

Paul

On 17-Sep-07, at 10:50 AM, Lorenzo Becchi wrote:

> would it be possible to release during this week?
>
> I have no other patch to submit.
> I'm just working at foss4g presentation.
> hope to do most of it today.
>
> ciao
> Lorenzo

|Paul Spencer                          [hidden email]    |
|Chief Technology Officer                                         |
|DM Solutions Group Inc                http://www.dmsolutions.ca/ |