version 1.1

Lorenzo Becchi

since Feb 5th, there is a decent list of fixes that has been committed.
you can easily check here:
http://cia.vc/stats/project/Ka-map

is there somebody against a version 1.1?

I was imaging to do a minor change to ka-Explorer too: moving the legend
from the Legend Panel to the Map Panel as I've done here:
http://193.43.36.137/~lorenzo/ka-map/htdocs/?map=FGGD_4_6

If we agree to version 1.1, I would love to publish before foss4g and
include it in the next liveCD.

ciao
Lorenzo

Re: version 1.1

Paul Spencer-5
Lorenzo,

this sounds like a good idea to me!

Cheers

Paul

On 23-Aug-07, at 9:16 AM, Lorenzo Becchi wrote:

> since Feb 5th, there is a decent list of fixes that has been
> committed.
> you can easily check here:
> http://cia.vc/stats/project/Ka-map
>
> is there somebody against a version 1.1?
>

> I was imaging to do a minor change to ka-Explorer too: moving the
> legend from the Legend Panel to the Map Panel as I've done here:
> http://193.43.36.137/~lorenzo/ka-map/htdocs/?map=FGGD_4_6
>
> If we agree to version 1.1, I would love to publish before foss4g
> and include it in the next liveCD.
>
> ciao
> Lorenzo

|Paul Spencer                          [hidden email]    |
|Chief Technology Officer                                         |
|DM Solutions Group Inc                http://www.dmsolutions.ca/ |