Quantcast

pdf legend .gif graphic too small

MB-21
hello

i have created icons for all of my layers

 these are defined  in layers.ini

ie
layers.MVT.icon = /icons/mvt.gif

however when these selected layers are sent to print to pdf

the icon associated with the layer is very very small

- how do i  resize
the legend icon in the pdf

many thanks

map-09May2008-1619.pdf (34K) Download Attachment

Re: pdf legend .gif graphic too small

Oliver Christen
Hi

thats .... a quite interesting issue you are having.
Did you try to reset the configuration of the blocks.legend in your
exportPdf.ini ? (ie. using the default values, you can easily do that by
simply commenting the corresponding lines in your project's exportPdf.ini by
placing a ; in front of the lines)

regards
Oliver

> i have created icons for all of my layers
>
> these are defined  in layers.ini
>
> ie
> layers.MVT.icon = /icons/mvt.gif
>
> however when these selected layers are sent to print to pdf
>
> the icon associated with the layer is very very small
>
> - how do i  resize
> the legend icon in the pdf
>
> many thanks

Re: pdf legend .gif graphic too small

arronlee
I am not an expert on code. But I do believe that the 3rd party pdf to gif converter will be simpler. Don't you  think so?

Re: pdf legend .gif graphic too small

JonyGreen
I'm not a developer, i always use this free online pdf to gif converter to convert pdf to gif online. the output gif image will retain the original pdf page size.