main map offset in Opera

Stefan Neumeier
  Dear all,

I developed a custom client for cartoweb where the main map is centered
on the loaded page. In firefox everything works as expected and if i
resize the browser window the map is positioned correctly afterwards.
BUT now as my application is near completion I tested it in Opera and
there the main map has a considerable offset. Instead of being
positioned at the center of the page it appears at the
left side of the page. Unfortunately I could not figure out how to solve
this problem. Has anybody of you also encountered the problem and if yes
how did you solve it.

Best regards,
Stefan

Re: main map offset in Opera

Oliver Christen
Hi Stefan

I cant say for sure if this is related, but the map position is set
absolutly (with javascript) based on the "map" div in the html.
you may possibly have to explicitly add a "position:relative" to that div so
all the content positionned with javascript have the correct base
calculation.

regards
Oliver