Quantcast

future of ka-map

Jackson, John-2

From what I understand, ka-map development is basically done, as most everyone has migrated to openlayers.

I have nothing against openlayers, but I first started with ka-map and I really like it. I have a large website I started developing in ka-map last year, and it’s going to be released soon, so I don’t want to migrate. I am writing to see if there are others out there still using ka-map that would like to see the project continue, possibly by forking / creating a sourceforge project.

I look forward to hearing from you.

--John Jackson

--Deputy Auditor

--Franklin County, Ohio