exportLinkIt with no content in IE

Dahinden Adrian

Hello List

I have a display problem concerning the exportLinkIt plugin in IE.

If I activate this plugin, the exportLinkItBox appear on the page, but without any content. It only displays an empty box. This problem I only have with the Internet Explorer (Version 6, 7 and 8) but not with Mozilla Firefox. It seems like it is a compatibility problem between the browsers.

The other thing I noticed is that the exportLinkIt plugin work well in other projects, but in this one, which is designed with an ext.js library, I do have this problem.

Could someone help me please?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Adrian Dahinden

Dütschler & Naegeli

Vermessung + Geoinformation AG

Fliederweg 11, Postfach

3601 Thun

Telefon 033 / 225 40 50

Fax     033 / 225 40 60

[hidden email]

http://www.geo-thun.ch

Re: exportLinkIt with no content in IE

Oliver Christen
Dear Adrian

if the input used to display the exportLinkIt value has been replaced by a Extjs combobox, you will need to add additional javascript to set the value of the combobox. the default javascript will not work in such case.

I believe there are already some example of such code for the other combobox in your project, you can also have a look at Extjs api and forum for example of how to set a combobox value

regards
Oliver

Re: exportLinkIt with no content in IE

Dahinden Adrian

Hi Oliver

Thanks for your quick answer. So I will have a look at these things.

Because I don’t know these things very well may I come back to you.

Regards