error adding raster

Simone Frigerio-2
Hi,
I am adding some raster layers (.ini and .map files correctly updated) in a project. A lot of previous images were included without problem, but the last PNG files generate this failure after update:

Fatal error: Call to a member function set() on a non-object in C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\plugins\outline\server\ServerOutline.php on line 452

Images are raster in png format.  I try different conversion of images but same messages occours.
The expression around line 452 in ServerOutline.php required is:
line 450    // Creates fake layer to be able to generate icons from class/style
line 451    $newLayer = ms_newLayerObj($msMapObj);
line 452    $newLayer->set('type', MS_LAYER_POINT); // important

Thanks!
Simone
--
** Think about the environment before printing **

Re: error adding raster

Oliver Christen
I believe there may be some problem with png 24bit with transparency
is your image 8bit or 24bit? and does it has transparency ?

regards
Oliver