Quantcast

Unlock your Handy

handysoftware

UNLOCKING SOFTWARE

With my Mobile Phone Unlocking Software, you can unlock your mobile phone in seconds by entering a special code into it. Once your mobile phone has been unlocked, you will be able to use the SIM Card of your choice.

Unlike some other unlocking sytems, I am offering for sale a fully functioning programme that generates it's own unique codes for whichever phone you have.

This software can be used to unlock mobile phones manufactured by:

NOKIA

PANASONIC

SIEMENS

SONY

VITEL

MAXON

NEC

LG

SAMSUNG

AEG/TELITAL

This software cannot unlock mobile phones on the 3UK Network.

The software programme will be e-mailed to you, together with step-by-step instructions,shortly after payment is received. Do not forget to give your Emailadress.

Send 4,90€ or 6,50$ to:

http://www.paypal.com/

adress: [hidden email]

or