The big path to remove the php closing tag.

The big path to remove the php closing tag.

Bruno Friedmann-2
Dear Oliver & Carto developper,

As discuted last year, and I've seen new tests and modules are written without the closing php tag ?>

I join you a big patch file made today with a fresh synchro of cvs.

I really hope this help you a to achieve a boring task :-)

Don't hesitate to contact if any question or comment.

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171
  Fax : ++41 32 435 7172
  gsm : ++41 78 802 6760
  www.ioda-net.ch

 Centre de Formation et de Coaching En Ligne
 www.cfcel.com

cw3.5_bf.patch.gz (18K) Download Attachment

Re: The big patch to remove the php closing tag.

Bruno Friedmann-2
Bruno Friedmann wrote:

> Dear Oliver & Carto developper,
>
> As discuted last year, and I've seen new tests and modules are written without the closing php tag ?>
>
> I join you a big patch file made today with a fresh synchro of cvs.
>
> I really hope this help you a to achieve a boring task :-)
>

> Don't hesitate to contact if any question or comment.

Sorry subject should be read patch

--

     Bruno Friedmann