Symbols missing in libtiff.def

Pierre Barbier de Reuille
Dear all,

I just compiled libtiff with MinGW and GLUT. All works like a charm except from a couple of missing symbols, namely: _TIFFMultiply32 and _TIFFMultiply64. Adding them at the end of libtiff.def is sufficient. Otherwise, tiffgt fails to compile.

Cheers,

Pierre
--

Dr. Barbier de Reuille, Pierre
Institute of Plant Sciences

Re: Symbols missing in libtiff.def

Bob Friesenhahn
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016, Pierre Barbier de Reuille wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I just compiled libtiff with MinGW and GLUT. All works like a charm except
> from a couple of missing symbols, namely: _TIFFMultiply32 and
> _TIFFMultiply64. Adding them at the end of libtiff.def is sufficient.
> Otherwise, tiffgt fails to compile.

I just added these.  Thanks for letting us know.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn