Quantcast

Reference material

bstewart

I would like to find a reference piece that would take me from A-Z in the creation of an .map file using MapEdit.  I am taking baby steps and it is frustrating to spend this much time getting there.

Thanks in advance

Brian

Re: Reference material

Zak James
Brian,

Have you looked at the tutorial included in the package? If you've
worked through that but need more in-depth information about map
files, there's a large amount of documentation on the
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu site. That's certainly the best place to
learn how to create map files.

zak

On 1/30/07, Brian Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to find a reference piece that would take me from A-Z in the
> creation of an .map file using MapEdit.  I am taking baby steps and it is
> frustrating to spend this much time getting there.
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Brian

Zak James
Applications and Software Development