Re: [ka-Map-users] Ka-map 2.0 version ?

Lorenzo Becchi
Hi all, sorry for the long silence, I've been traveling a bit.

Roman Meier wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Wow, sounds great! Integration with OpenLayers - a dream comes true!
> When can we expect the beta version? I'm hot to test it!

Roman,
this mail [1] present the result of the first session of work spent by
me and kappu over ka-map2.
there's still a lot to do. comments and support are welcome, patches more
:-)
Lorenzo

[1] http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ka-map-dev/2008-June/000365.html