Quantcast

Re: ka-Map-users Digest, Vol 83, Issue 1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: ka-Map-users Digest, Vol 83, Issue 1

Antonio García
Thanks for your coments Stephen.

This weekend i solved the problems.

My web aplication is ok.
I get a lot of velocity with the new changes.
And a user can change the maps and the system don't has any problem.

I get it.

You can prove my web in:

http://sig.betera.es

I have a lot of maps 33, and 150 layers in postgis.
And with the new changes i can create a lot of maps and layers and the system'll be run.

I have a system with users privilegious, and we can edit and add files to the objets, edit the atributes and delete the objects.

I'm very happy with my kamap system with my configuration.

Thanks for your comments.

Saludos,
------------------------------------
Antonio García Benlloch



> From: [hidden email]

> Subject: ka-Map-users Digest, Vol 83, Issue 1
> To: [hidden email]
> Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 12:00:02 -0500
>
> Send ka-Map-users mailing list submissions to
> [hidden email]
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ka-map-users
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> [hidden email]
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> [hidden email]
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of ka-Map-users digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> 1. Problema al cargar muchos mapas (Antonio Garc?a)
> 2. Problems with config.php with very maps (Antonio Garc?a)
> 3. Re: Problems with config.php with very maps (Stephen Woodbridge)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 18:05:43 +0000
> From: Antonio Garc?a <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [ka-Map-users] Problema al cargar muchos mapas
> To: "[hidden email]"
> <[hidden email]>
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Buenas, soy Antonio Garc?a de B?tera, Valencia (Spain).
> Llevo desde el 2007 con ka-map y la verdad es que estoy muy contento.
> Actualmente el proyecto ha crecido espectacularmente y tengo m?s de 33 mapas. Unos ocultos mediante autentificaci?n de usuario y otros p?blicos 8 o 9.
> El caso es que ... conforme ha crecido el n?mero de mapas en el fichero config.php el visor tarda m?s en cargar el mapa y la leyenda al inicio.-----------------------------------------------------------------------Y si cargo los 33 mapas en el fichero config.php
> $aszMapFiles = array( 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero, 'gmap1' => $mapa1, 'gmap2' => $mapa2,...'gmap33' => $mapa33,
> que actualmente est?n configurados tarda en torno a 40 segundos en cargar el mapa y la leyenda.se puede ver en:
> http://sig.betera.es/visor------------------------------------------------------------------------Si la variable $aszMapFiles tiene 15 gmaps el visor tarda en cargar como 20 segundos.
> $aszMapFiles = array( 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero, 'gmap1' => $mapa1, 'gmap2' => $mapa2,...'gmap15' => $mapa15,
> Se puede ver en:
> http://sig.betera.es/visor102------------------------------------------------------------------------Y si s?lo cargo un mapa por cada config.php el visor se carga muy r?pido en 7 segundos.
> $aszMapFiles = array( 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero, se puede ver este caso en:
> http://sig.betera.es/visor1
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------?Podr?ais decirme que puedo hacer? En realidad s?lo deber?a de leer todas las capas del currentmap ?no? deber?a almacenar el array de los mapas posibles pero s?lo trabajar con el currentmap.
> Si no es as?, tendr? que hacer algo para pasar de un gmap a otro volviendo a cargar el visor entero y configurando muchos config.php
> Si se os ocurre otra cosa o hab?ais visto el problema antes por favor agradecer?a vuestra ayuda.
> Saludos,------------------------------------Antonio Garc?a BenllochIngeniero T?cnico en Topograf?aIngeniero en Geodesia y Cartograf?ahttp://sig.betera.es@: [hidden email]: 658081447
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ka-map-users/attachments/20140718/7a7adb58/attachment.html
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 18:34:12 +0000
> From: Antonio Garc?a <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [ka-Map-users] Problems with config.php with very maps
> To: "[hidden email]"
> <[hidden email]>
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi,
> I'm Antonio Garc?a from B?tera, Valencia (Spain).
> I'm working with KA-MAP from 2007 and I am very happy with my project.
> http://sig.betera.es
> But actually my project is very big. I have more than 33 maps.When I run my project, the user only can see the maps if the user have privileges, and it's beautifull.I have 8 free maps and 33 total maps.
> Then the project is less run if i have 33 maps in the config.php file.And the map get load in 40 seconds.If i have 15 maps in the config.php file it run in 20 seconds and If i have only 1-2 maps it run in 7 seconds. It's the best.
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------I have 33 maps in the file config.php
> $aszMapFiles = array( 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero, 'gmap1' => $mapa1, 'gmap2' => $mapa2,...'gmap33' => $mapa33,
> It run in 40 seconds on load the map and the legend.Can you see it:
> http://sig.betera.es/visor------------------------------------------------------------------------If the variable $aszMapFiles have 15 gmaps the KAMAP run in 20 seconds.
> $aszMapFiles = array( 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero, 'gmap1' => $mapa1, 'gmap2' => $mapa2,...'gmap15' => $mapa15,
> Can you see it:
> http://sig.betera.es/visor102------------------------------------------------------------------------And If i have one o two maps on the file config.php It's load very fast in 7 seconds.
> $aszMapFiles = array( 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero, Can you see it:
> http://sig.betera.es/visor1---------------------------------------------------------------------------Can you help me?I think that kamap only must read the variable maps but only work with the current map.
> I don't know that can i do for save the project with a lot of maps. I would like get any help.
> Thanks.------------------------------------Antonio Garc?a BenllochIngeniero T?cnico en Topograf?aIngeniero en Geodesia y Cartograf?ahttp://sig.betera.es@: [hidden email]: 658081447
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ka-map-users/attachments/20140718/33491bec/attachment-0001.htm
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:52:01 -0400
> From: Stephen Woodbridge <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [ka-Map-users] Problems with config.php with very maps
> To: [hidden email]
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>
> Hello Antonio,
>
> ka-map has be pretty much dead for a few years now. I strongly recommend
> that you go through the planning and effort to migrate your project over
> to OpenLayers or Leaflet for the Javascript API and mapserver/mapcache
> for the tiling support.
>
> I do not think anyone has be supporting this for quite some time now.
>
> I know it is easy for me to say move your application, and that it
> probably means a lot of work learning new tools and rewriting your
> applications to the new tools, but this really makes the most sense for
> the longer term. It was painful for me to do this but I'm now much
> happier because the code is better and may applications are much faster.
>
> Best regards,
> -Steve
>
> On 7/18/2014 2:34 PM, Antonio Garc?a wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm Antonio Garc?a from B?tera, Valencia (Spain).
> >
> > I'm working with KA-MAP from 2007 and I am very happy with my project.
> >
> > http://sig.betera.es
> >
> > But actually my project is very big. I have more than 33 maps.
> > When I run my project, the user only can see the maps if the user have
> > privileges, and it's beautifull.
> > I have 8 free maps and 33 total maps.
> >
> > Then the project is less run if i have 33 maps in the config.php file.
> > And the map get load in 40 seconds.
> > If i have 15 maps in the config.php file it run in 20 seconds and
> > If i have only 1-2 maps it run in 7 seconds. It's the best.
> >
> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > I have 33 maps in the file config.php
> >
> > $aszMapFiles = array(
> > 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero,
> > 'gmap1' => $mapa1,
> > 'gmap2' => $mapa2,
> > ...
> > 'gmap33' => $mapa33,
> >
> > It run in 40 seconds on load the map and the legend.
> > Can you see it:
> >
> > http://sig.betera.es/visor
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > If the variable $aszMapFiles have 15 gmaps the KAMAP run in 20 seconds.
> >
> > $aszMapFiles = array(
> > 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero,
> > 'gmap1' => $mapa1,
> > 'gmap2' => $mapa2,
> > ...
> > 'gmap15' => $mapa15,
> >
> > Can you see it:
> >
> > http://sig.betera.es/visor102
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > And If i have one o two maps on the file config.php It's load very fast
> > in 7 seconds.
> >
> > $aszMapFiles = array(
> > 'gmap' => $aszGCallejero,
> > Can you see it:
> >
> > http://sig.betera.es/visor1
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Can you help me?
> > I think that kamap only must read the variable maps but only work with
> > the current map.
> >
> > I don't know that can i do for save the project with a lot of maps.
> > I would like get any help.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > ------------------------------------
> > Antonio Garc?a Benlloch
> > Ingeniero T?cnico en Topograf?a
> > Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartograf?a
> > http://sig.betera.es
> > @: [hidden email]
> > Telf: 658081447
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > ka-Map-users mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ka-map-users
> >
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> ka-Map-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ka-map-users
>
>
> End of ka-Map-users Digest, Vol 83, Issue 1
> *******************************************

_______________________________________________
ka-Map-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ka-map-users
Loading...