Quantcast

Re: Fw tools

Victoria Nkambule

Good morning

The fwtool page for download is not available, can you please assist, and I need to download FWTools 2.4.7 (Windows 32bit).

Thank you,

Victoria

Re: Fw tools

Chaitanya kumar CH
Victoria,

FWTools is outdated. Try OSGeo4W for easy installation of a wide selection of FOSS4G tools or get just the gdal binaries directly.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Victoria Nkambule <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good morning

The fwtool page for download is not available, can you please assist, and I need to download FWTools 2.4.7 (Windows 32bit).

Thank you,

Victoria

Best regards,
Chaitanya kumar CH.