Quantcast

Maplab Customization

Khalid-2
Hi,

I am trying to build custom design (own web layout) and application
(custom/extended funicationality) in MapLab 2.2.1 using MapServer 1.6. Does
anybody has some thoughts about it how I can do it. If somebody can give
some flow or If I can not do customization in Maplab, can I do it in any other
application.

Your early response is higly appeciated

Re: Maplab Customization

Zak James
Khalid,

I think that you are going to run into a lot of limitations and
problems in using Maplab for  this purpose. If you want to build a
custom application, one of the more modern systems like Community
Mapbuilder, Chameleon, KaMap or OpenLayers is a better place to begin.

zak

On 2/14/07, Khalid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build custom design (own web layout) and application
> (custom/extended funicationality) in MapLab 2.2.1 using MapServer 1.6. Does
> anybody has some thoughts about it how I can do it. If somebody can give
> some flow or If I can not do customization in Maplab, can I do it in any
> other
> application.
>
> Your early response is higly appeciated

Zak James