Quantcast

MapEdit Configuration Error

mbittner

Dear Sirs:

I have installed MapLab and am now encountering the following error when I attempt to use MapEdit from the index.phtml page:

Warning: fopen(../../config/C:/wamp/www/maplab-2.2.1/config/mapserv_40.xml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in C:\wamp\www\maplab-2.2.1\htdocs\mapedit\mapeditapp.php on line 80

Has someone encountered this problem before?  I cannot find anything similar in the archives.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Mark Bittner

GIS / IT Manager

Crater Planning District Commission

Monument Professional Building

1964 Wakefield Street

Petersburg, VA 23805

(804) 861-1666 x237

(804) 732-8972 (fax)

[hidden email]

www.craterpdc.state.va.us

Re: MapEdit Configuration Error

Zak James
Hi,

I think it's likely that you have entered an incorrect path in the
configuration window. Have you considered using ms4w (see
http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml). It will give you a
pre-configured maplab installation.

zak

On 2/20/07, mbittner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sirs:
>

> I have installed MapLab and am now encountering the following error when I
> attempt to use MapEdit from the index.phtml page:
>

> Warning:
> fopen(../../config/C:/wamp/www/maplab-2.2.1/config/mapserv_40.xml)
> [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in
> C:\wamp\www\maplab-2.2.1\htdocs\mapedit\mapeditapp.php on
> line 80
>

> Has someone encountered this problem before?  I cannot find anything similar
> in the archives.
>

> Thank you for your help.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Mark Bittner