Quantcast

Make a plugin that show images from db

dian_kent
Hi List,
I try to make a plugin that query the DB by sending the points from the map and show the corresponding image of the point in a diferent page, please someone that can helpme

Thanks and regards
ardian

Re: Make a plugin that show images from db

Oliver Christen
Hi
you can display a query result in a popup, see the multiples message about this on the mailinglist archive.
I try to make a plugin that query the DB by sending the points from the map and show the corresponding image of the point in a diferent page, please someone that can helpme

Thanks and regards
ardian

Re: Make a plugin that show images from db

dian_kent
thank's oliver.
i found another way to resolve this problem. first i make another field in the attribute shapefile with arcgis, I fill in the attributes of a link to the image an that's work. the image of query show it.

best regards
ardian