Quantcast

MDenoise.exe error

Robert A Brown

----- Original Message -----
Hello,

I am trying to run MDenoise.exe in FWTools but get the following error

###
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

MDenoise.exe has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to sop working correctly.
Please close the program.
##########

I Contacted Dr. Sun and he did a google search and found this issue.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884538

I tried to install the hotfix but still encountered the same problem.

I contacted our Technology services and they tried to help diagnose the issue but said the problem seems to be coming from the application. So I uninstalled and reinstalled FWTools but again encountered the same problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: MDenoise.exe error

Chaitanya kumar CH
Robert,

FWTools is currently not supported. Use the OSGeo4W package installer[1] to setup a GIS working environment of FOSS4G tools. However, I'm not sure what package MDenoise comes with.

[1]: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Robert A Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am trying to run MDenoise.exe in FWTools but get the following error

###
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

MDenoise.exe has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to sop working correctly.
Please close the program.

I Contacted Dr. Sun and he did a google search and found this issue.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884538

I tried to install the hotfix but still encountered the same problem.

I contacted our Technology services and they tried to help diagnose the issue but said the problem seems to be coming from the application. So I uninstalled and reinstalled FWTools but again encountered the same problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Chaitanya kumar CH.

+91-9494447584