It display but in very small size.]

AMBELE MWAFULA
I have change projection number,now the system is displaying a very small
map in area of displaying.So where I can edit so that the map that I have
to be displayed as other maps.
I change "SIZE 400 300" to "SIZE 500 400" what happened is the expansion
of window but not my raster image(in TIF format) and my .SHP file.

So tell me where I can change configuration

Mr Ambele Mwafula

believed to be clean.

Re: It display but in very small size.]

Julien-Samuel Lacroix-2
Hi,

You will need to change the EXTENT parameter in your mapfile (file with
a .map extension). I suggest you do the MapServer Tutorial to know more
about mapfile parameters.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/tutorial/tutorial

Julien

--