IE6 & Transparency with layers

manu -
Hi Everyone,

I've been working for some month with ka-map having great results with Mozilla Firefoz and IE 7. But i'm having problems with IE 6 and tranparency.

The thing is that i have defined my layers with the imageformat set to png24 so the transparency works perfectly with Firefox and IE7. I have tried some workarounds with pngfix and css modifications with no result.

I will be so thankful if someone could help me with this issue.

Thank you very much for your time.

Manu

¡Lo mejor de MSN y Windows Live en tu móvil! Hotmail, Messenger, Spaces. Pruébalo ya  y disfruta de todas sus ventajas donde quieras ¡Lo mejor de MSN y Windows Live en tu móvil!