Quantcast

I can't install CartoWeb in my PC

Daniel Montenegro
Hi there!

I've installed MS4W in my computer and it worked fine. But after that I've also installed CartoWeb (and pasted its files inside the the ms4w folder as I did with the other addons) but it didn't worked. I mean, there's no signal of CartoWeb in ms4w.

I have a windows 7 64 bits.

I hope you guys can help me. Thanks!

Daniel Montenegro,
Porto Alegre/Brazil

Re: I can't install CartoWeb in my PC

Oliver Christen
hello
it's probably too late but just in case, you must install an older version of ms4w as the current version of Cartoweb is only compatible with php 5.2 and Mapserver 5

best regards
Oliver

Hi there!

I've installed MS4W in my computer and it worked fine. But after that I've also installed CartoWeb (and pasted its files inside the the ms4w folder as I did with the other addons) but it didn't worked. I mean, there's no signal of CartoWeb in ms4w.

I have a windows 7 64 bits.

I hope you guys can help me. Thanks!

Daniel Montenegro,
Porto Alegre/Brazil