Quantcast

How to setup on Cartoweb on your domain name

How to setup on Cartoweb on your domain name

prmishra361
Dear friends

Can any one help me,how to setup cartoweb project in your domain name. I mean to internet.. What files should be transfer to web space. Can you suggest me in detail process to transfer cartoweb project to internet.

thank you

Pramod

Re: How to setup on Cartoweb on your domain name

Oliver Christen
Hi
do you have your own server or you want to install it on some rented space on a server from a web hosting service ?
the installation should be the same as you are doing it on your own computer, the only difference would be the "cartoclientBaseUrl" parameter in your project's client.ini file, which should be the public url pointing to your /cartoweb3/htdocs/ folder

regards
Oliver