Quantcast

Error installing http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/dev/dev-20091216/ on Centos 5

charles eliason
I get the following error message when installing the self installer at :

http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/dev/dev-20091216/
***** Welcome to the FGS Installer v01.2009 *****

This script is meant to make installing FGS components as easy as possible.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR
COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Please send any questions to <[hidden email]>.

To install the FGS suite, press ENTER.

To cancel, press Control-C.

Where do you want to install the FGS suite [/opt/fgs] ?

+ Extracting fgs-base.tar.gz from /tmp/fgs-selfextract.d32438...ok
+ Running base's installer
+ module : base
+ Running fgs install mapserver-php
* Probing last version of module 'mapserver-php'... 5.6.0
+ Installing mapserver-php:
  + Getting and extracting module 'mapserver-php'...
! Cannot find file '/tmp/fgs-selfextract.d32438/fgs-mapserver-php-5.6.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz', aborting...

! Fatal error, please contact FGS team.
Thanks,

CHARLES ELIASON, PLS - 3599
Infinite Land Design, P.C.
117 North Chatham Avenue
Siler City, North Carolina 27344
919-663-2708 voice
919-663-2746 fax
919-799-6666 mobile

Re: Error installing http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/dev/dev-20091216/ on Centos 5

nsavard
Charles,

What is your OS?

The FGS self-installer pointed out by the URL below, can only be run on
a 32-bits CPU.  You could overcome this by installing the ia-32 bits
libs package on your platform, download all modules and rename each one
of them (e.g. fgs-mapserver-php-5.6.0-linux-i386.tar.gz to
fgs-mapserver-php-5.6.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz).

Norm